December '05 Photo Challenge Theme and Important New Information

I have a few pics on this topic, but can not remember if I had already posted them to the forum. Is there any way to check?

Im sooo nervous.. I just sent my image in!! This is the first challenge I have tried that voting will be done on.. Pretty nervous since I just started serious photography!

ScoobyRoo20 said:
Does frozen water count as "liquid"?
Frozen water isn't a liquid...it is a solid.

Anyway sorry to those who were waiting on replies to submitted emails, but I've replied to all that have been submitted to me. If you didn't receive a reply feel free to try and resubmit.
If you were able to resize your photo Peanuts you can also resubmit it.

Reservist, the only way to find out if you posted them is to search through the gallery.

Hey there people

I just joined your forums to join the challenge, hoping to stick around here, I see so many great work here, hope I can someday learn to do something as good

TMA I sent you my entry e-mail, should I expect a confirmation reply or something?

Thanks for your help and keep up the great work

Hi
New to the forum, where do you view the submitted pictures or is it a panel of judges who decide who the winner is?
Thanks

Thanks for the information

BTW, All the best to everyone over the Christmas period and new year. :cheers:

Can anyone tell me what software to use to get the picture down to the magic 150k ? I have used all sorts from Photoshop CS2 and Fireworks v8. The smallest I can get it to is 4mb, but the picture quality is poor. Sorry if this has already been covered. Would Venice be counted as water ? Im just sorting through my picture. Thanks

:shock: What dimesnions is it?!

Make it about 640 pixels wide. You must still have it at original size. If you resize it then you wont need to have a really bad quality version.

Most reactions

Back