decent employment in Erie,PA?

dukeboy1977

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know times are tough right now, but I was wondering if anyone here knew of a decent place to work in Erie,PA. I've worked at Bush IND. now for 5yrs. (this time) since going back, and have watched them literally destroy their own reputation and customer base in this short time. They have hired alot of the most idiotic, crybaby, lazy, etc. etc. workers I have ever worked with! There HAS TO BE a better place than this who is willing to pay me what I make now, which isn't great but around $10 hr. + benefits. I'm a good worker as they will attest to, and rarely get into any arguments with these idiots, though when you work only with stupidity it's bound to happen. I've just grown tired of all the BS which I have to put up with to work there...And believe me, that kind of money is NOT worth the hassle. Does anyone here have any suggestions? I'd love to get into photography at a studio for a living but don't see that happening. I have minor management experience also if that would help. I know this isn't the place to be looking for work, but you never know if you dont ask, right? lol Thanks for reading, Jeff Duke

Most reactions

New Topics

Back