Deciding on business card photo's

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys,
I ordered a pack of Moo mini cards from MOO.com and I am really pleased with how they turned out. I used about 12 different images between the pack of 100, so for my standard business cards I would prefer to narrow it down to 4-5 different shots for a pack of 50 or 100 since they will be used more formally than the mini cards.

Where I could use some help is getting some unbiased opinions on which pictures I should use. I am curious about which shots are my strongest from the perspective of other photographers. The design has the picture on one side, and all of my contact information on the back, without any clutter.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to anyone who takes time out of their day to help me out! You can also click on the top link in my signature to see my website/portfolio for other images that I may have overlooked (I posted a selection for those who prefer to not click links).

EDIT: Photo's removed- decision made.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Last edited:
Numbers 1, 2 and 9 really stand out to me! Though I really like all of your images, so I'm not sure how much help I'll be :p

For whatever reason, the Star Wars shots don't seem to be showing up... If the glitch persists, they can be viewed in either my Portfolio or Stormtrooper galleries on my website. (Unless it's only on my end, in which case just ignore this :D)

They may seem less business-card oriented but they sell better than my landscapes :lol:

I should have started the thread under a new screen name and pretended to be a troll. This thread would be 10 pages long with feedback by now :lol:

Jeez!

I always ordered cards 1000 at a time.

I wouldn't order that many because I couldn't justify hundreds of dollars on business cards in one batch at my level, as well as the fact that I want my best/most recent work on them. I know that I would have new images long before I ran out of a supply that large so I would like my next batch to be more current. Smaller amounts will let me update images on each successive batch.

150 cards should hold me over for a little while.

Most reactions

Back