What's new

Decrepit Mughal building for yor C&C

Hey.. no comments??:(
 
I can dig it.

It has a very surreal and epic feel to it.

The very bright, glowy sky makes me feel like I just stepped out of dark dense forest, and this is what my eyes gaze upon. It hurts to look at it, but I also can't stop looking at it. I have to rub my eyes, and look again.
 
I can dig it.

It has a very surreal and epic feel to it.

The very bright, glowy sky makes me feel like I just stepped out of dark dense forest, and this is what my eyes gaze upon. It hurts to look at it, but I also can't stop looking at it. I have to rub my eyes, and look again.

Thanks man.. have you taken a look at my other taj pic.. taj grunge.. i think not many people here are big fans of grunge..i think maybe thats why i haven't got many c&c on my grunge pics.. anyway.. yes i have sharpened that pic and added a slight softglow to give it a surreal feel.. ;)
 
Very neat building, oldish style processing which works reasonably well, but not terribly exciting beyond that. You also clipped part of the top of it which is a little distracting.
 
there is something special about it.... i liked it very much...but the comments above are worthy of noticing :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom