What's new

Deep in thought

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Sometimes we just need a break from it all and to be alone.

let me know what you guys think :)

armstrong.jpg
 
It does illustrate the title (or perhaps just being worn out), and the composition and color are good. Some might criticize centering the figure, but in this case it seems essential and also there is enough asymmetry in the surroundings to make the composition interesting. One thing I might do would be to darken the bright area near the floor just in front of the figure - looks like a sign or something? - it's a bit distracting being the lightest thing in the image.
 
good concept. To strengthen your symmetry I might adjust that top light in photoshop. Level and center it while leaving the rest of the image as is. In my strange brains view I would like it better.
 
Thanks for the input. I am new to the DSLR world and I cant wait to keep messing around. Thanks for the feedback. More to come guys. This forum is very cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom