TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wald2.jpg

Last edited:
I love how the foliage just glows. You do stunning nature and landscape shots. I would say it could be a little better with a clear focal point, my eye wanders a little. It could maybe be a little sharper too. But those woods are just beautiful.

edit: I took a look at your blog and was blown away by that very first coastal shot. Postcard.

I love how the foliage just glows. You do stunning nature and landscape shots. I would say it could be a little better with a clear focal point, my eye wanders a little. It could maybe be a little sharper too. But those woods are just beautiful.

edit: I took a look at your blog and was blown away by that very first coastal shot. Postcard.

Thank you for your comment. Yes, there is no clear focal point and the eye does wander off (even though the middle is somewhat brighter and leads you to it first). But that's exactly what i wanted (lost in the woods so to speak). If you click on the yellow banner on top the image will be sharper.

I actually posted some of my coastal images on this board, but i guess there was some error with the Photo Forum today, so I'll have to post them again. Glad you liked it.

Most reactions

Back