What's new

Deep Sea Fishing - Set 2 - C&C Welcome

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
EDIT: For completeness sake, here's set 1: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137973

Well, really it's a set of 1 images, but I'm anal and I have to maintain my themes. :)

Comments welcome.

==1==
Deep Sea Fishing Trip - Reeling 'em In - 022.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
Oh actually, I forgot I wanted to post this one as well... This is the captain of the ship. Tell me he doesn't look like a New England ship captain. :)

==2==
Deep Sea Fishing Trip - Heading Out - 021.jpg
 
I'm glad to see you posted the photo of the captain, too.
Whether he looks like a "New England captain" or not, I cannot say, but to me he looks like the "proverbial captain", everything's right about him, only a captain's cap is missing, then he could do commercials, his face is so much that of a captain! :wink:

The first ... is not quite that much to my liking, he beard looks so blurry, as if focus hadn't been right, though I tend to beleive he spoke or moved and it is motion blur (??). Looks somehow ... wrong.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
I'm glad to see you posted the photo of the captain, too.
Whether he looks like a "New England captain" or not, I cannot say, but to me he looks like the "proverbial captain", everything's right about him, only a captain's cap is missing, then he could do commercials, his face is so much that of a captain! :wink:

The first ... is not quite that much to my liking, he beard looks so blurry, as if focus hadn't been right, though I tend to beleive he spoke or moved and it is motion blur (??). Looks somehow ... wrong.

hehe, thanks for the comments. Yeah that cap'n dude was AWESOME. I'm not a feminine guy, but I'm not a "man's man"... never have been. It makes me look at guys like this, walking casually across the bow of a tossing ship chomping on a toothpick and think, "God I wish I were manly like that guy." He was too cool. Nice guy, too. The typical strong, quiet type.

Didn't notice that on the beard of the first guy (btw, another man's man... the ship was full of them... surprised they didn't toss me overboard) :lol: Anyway, yeah, interesting point. The exposure itself was actually a total accident... I meant to get his face visible and completely missed. I figured it was junk but then looked and was like "Oh, hm, actually that's kinda cool..."

Ah well, can't win 'em all. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom