Defender D90 Offroad fun(mud and rocks)

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my buddies got a new toy and we decide to put it through it's paces. Comments, critiques and edits are always welcome.

1).
DSC_0437copycopy.jpg

2).
DSC_0419_1copycopy.jpg

3).
DSC_0429copycopy.jpg

4).
DSC_0422copycopy.jpg

5).
DSC_0459copy.jpg

6).
DSC_0470copycopy.jpg

Thanks for looking. :mrgreen:

-Josh

Last edited:
good series. couple soft shots, but good overall. i like 3 and 6 the most, but the dodging and burning in 6 put some pretty heavy halos around everything in the foreground.

notelliot-- thanks for the input. #6 was shot with the Rover pointing towards the sun, so shadows/highlights was the culprit for the haloing.

Finally a proper car on the forum :) :) :)

Anyway, white balance seems off on the third.

I like number 6 the most!

I know that trail....Cedro Peak....

good to see a fellow Albuquerquean on this forum!

5 and 6 are the best I rekn.. 3 looks good as well, but as said the white balance seems a little on the warm side?

Thats an awesome looking Defender. Must be awesome to go off roading with it. I always wanted one of these in Highschool because its like a party wagon, don't they have bench seating in the rear?

Thats an awesome looking Defender. Must be awesome to go off roading with it. I always wanted one of these in Highschool because its like a party wagon, don't they have bench seating in the rear?

The soft tops had a bench seat. The hard tops had 4 jump seats(which this one is). I was truly a blast bouncing around off road in this machine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back