The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dramatic Irony : definition 3b incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play.

Picture taken at the DC Rally Against Mass Surveillance at Noon on October 26

p164907457-5.jpg

Wow. Great shot! I love everything about it. Definitely my favorite of your shots I've seen

amazes me how there are rallies against this thing, guarantee the majority have facebook and social networking actually surveying themselves. great image, I really enjoy this!

Wow. Great shot! I love everything about it. Definitely my favorite of your shots I've seen

Thank you. Some shots are 'big', some shots are 'ehh.' This is sort of in the middle. There are lots others I like better but I can't argue with anyone else's taste.
If you like have a look here or here.

amazes me how there are rallies against this thing, guarantee the majority have facebook and social networking actually surveying themselves. great image, I really enjoy this!

If you have been around places like Lafayette Park in DC or Speakers' Corner in London, the ability of people to see the mote in someone else's eye and ignore the log in their own is truly amazing.

Thank you both for looking and stopping to comment.

Lew

Most reactions

Back