Del Monte Juice Commercial Song?

koda-46

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i cant seem to find the song from that 1 Del Monte commercial where theres like an apple and its like out of focus and its like "this.." and then it comes in focus and it says "is an apple...." and it does that for like a raspberry and sum other fruit too... its like food photogrphy and there is a song playing and I want to know what that song is called please if any1 knows help me

thanx!!

oh common, 70 views and no replies?? this forum is like a ghost town

oh common, 70 views and no replies?? this forum is like a ghost town

normally, if someone sees a post like that and doesnt know the answer, they wont bother replying.

if you can find the commercial online at a place like youtube and post a link for it, im sure someone could help.

if you cant find it online, but have a way to record it on TV and have a microphone for your computer, you can try using a free program called "tunatic".

you install the program and run it while playing what ever music you want identified through the microphone on your computer, and it tries to identify it.

tunatic is crap. i was testing it and they couldnt even identify fall out boy

tunatic is crap. i was testing it and they couldnt even identify fall out boy

im not familiar with that song, but i wouldnt say the program is crap. ive used it to identify a lot of songs i have, and it worked over 95% of the time and i listen to some fairly "unpopular" music.

if you have ambient sound or your mic isnt adjusted just right, the program desnt work that well. you need to use it when the room is quiet, and the mic has to pick up a clean signal. if its too close to the speakers or not facing the speakers, it doesnt work too well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back