deleted

Well you don't have to get nasty about it....... :lmao:

I thought we could get falling down drunk and solve the problems of the thread.

I'm loading my musket........ :lol: back to the walls men!

What's the can of hairspray for? I'd think a can of beer would be more effective.

And where's my monochrome, dag-nabbit! I want it in a bottle.

Hmm... that could be one of those high-falutin drinks...

Bartender: "What can I get you today, good sir?"
Patron: "I think I'll have a bottle of Monochrome, thanks."

Or, perhaps, a cologn? "Monochrome, by Calvin Klein"

Food for thought. But, I think I'd rather have a hotdog. And that can of beer....

All the items were to remove writing of some kind. Hair spray removes allpoint pen ink.

As for settling things peacefully I'm a radical we don't negotiate. Death to the thread. Wait muskets, hold on now someone could get hurt here. We were thinking battle of wits. we are not prepared for a real battle.

My God we brought keyboards to a gun fight. Lets rethink that negotiation thing.

No more negotiations……

The thread is determined to exist and to propagate…. So hold on to you keyboards, restack your hard drives and make sure your usb is pluggable, the thread will survive!!

BTY, I check my powder and well, it’s wet………:er:

As for a “monochrome” drink…..if there’s scotch in it, serve it up, that should help colorize it! Now there’s something we can negotiate. :lol:

What?? Mix my Glenfiddich? I think not, sir! Them's fightin' words!

Dry your powder. Just stick it in the oven on 350 for fifteen minutes :mrgreen:

Yes, that seems to paint an interesting scene, and would certainly make an interesting picture!

Although, bloodsucking, farewells, and lost (phone) numbers somehow reminds me of my ex-girlfriend... -shivver- :confused:

JamesD said:
Yes, that seems to paint an interesting scene, and would certainly make an interesting picture!

Although, bloodsucking, farewells, and lost (phone) numbers somehow reminds me of my ex-girlfriend... -shivver- :confused:

Too funny.........!! Awwww, women, what can you say???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back