What's new

Dem Bones, Dem Bones Dem Gristly Bones

Ysarex92 86

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Seen some strange things walking through the alleys; this one's high on the list. Just a nice neat pile there along the edge of the alley. Possums should be around tonight. Got you smacking your lips and thinkin' BBQ huh?

Joe


22bs.jpg
 
Since most of my days I drive out to the country to ride my horse I tend to see a lot of bones around.
423650_10150617820285132_575322522_n.jpg


216378_10150221959815132_2146335_n.jpg

This deer was hit one fall, and this was all that was left of it come the next spring
 
I like gruesome things to an extent and think finding things like this fun to post on FB and get reactions to, haha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom