What's new

Demb Saucer Flip-it! and Portrait Dish hands-on preview

Green Li

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
137
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Joe Demb just released two new products.
I posted a quick preview here: Saucer Flip-it! and Portrait Dish
The Saucer looks like the discontinued Jumbo model with a hood.
And Portrait Dish is really huge :)

demb-saucer-flip-it-front.jpg
demb-portrait-dish-on-flash.jpg


A quick comparison with Big Flip-it! and Big Bounce:
demb-saucer-vs-big-flip-it.jpg
demb-portrait-dish-vs-lumiquest-big-bounce.jpg


I'll try to post a more detailed review soon.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
Recently, used Demb Portrait Dish at the beach:

demb-portrait-dish-catchlight-example.jpg


demb-portrait-dish-outdoor-example.jpg


The diffuser was easy to handle even though it was kind of windy.
I'm pretty pleased with the catchlight in the first image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom