Demolition and other shots - c & c welcome

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots from the past week.

LillyCup-117-EDITED-2.jpg

LillyCup-24-EDITED.jpg

LillyCup-83-EDITED.jpg

LillyCup-80-EDITED.jpg

TOIsland-828-EDITED.jpg

TOIsland-440-EDITED.jpg

SteamEra-0832-EDITED.jpg

I really dig your post editing work everytime dude, always open your threads cause you usually have some interesting images.

Thanks Peanut and Emily. Yes, Emily, I tweaked the WB in #3. I think it looks good on its own but when next to other photos it can appear odd. I might go back and kick that can another time.

UPDATE: Okay, here's #3 again with the WB set back to 0/0. If anyone's wondering why I can get so heavy handed with the WB, it's got a lot to do with the album cover artwork from the Pink Floyd album, Animals. I've always been really attracted to that post apocalyptic sort of look and will often try to simulate it with my own photos. Click here and check out the third album cover from the left, top row.

LillyCup-83-EDITED-2.jpg

Here are a couple more examples:

Christmas-265-EDIT.jpg

TTC-Yard-177-EDIT4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Peanut and Emily. Yes, Emily, I tweaked the WB in #3. I think it looks good on its own but when next to other photos it can appear odd. I might go back and kick that can another time.

I see what you're going for, I just think it's a TAAAAAAAAD bit too warm? That is totally my opinion though... don't let that interrupt your artistic genius :sexywink: :lol:

LOL... yeah, artistic genius, riiiight. :)

the demolition ones look like paintings haha, i like them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back