What's new

Demons in my Guinness

reznap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
2,410
Reaction score
64
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Or maybe they're hearts since I love it so much.

No, I'm not trying to spam the thread.

I thought this was cool, wanna see what others think.
Done with flashlight behind beer.

twiceasbig.jpg


If you're like 'wtf is that?' here's a shot with some more light which led to the former. Not only did I notice the cool shapes but I also saw how dirty the counter top was...

twiceasbigbig.jpg


Probably been done but this is what I do when I get bored.

-paul
 
Very cool (the first one). I don't think I would have known it was beer if you didn't say.
(Doesn't look like a 'beer glass' - looks more like a highball glass.)
 
Very cool (the first one). I don't think I would have known it was beer if you didn't say.
(Doesn't look like a 'beer glass' - looks more like a highball glass.)

It's not a beer glass at all... alas I do not have any cool glasses. But you have to work with what you have.

Usually I put milk in them..

Edit: Looked at your flickr... yeah when I said I was sure it had been done, you're someone who's done it and made it look better. Hahaha, nice stuff.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom