Desert Diversity

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
420-c0407.jpg

The shot was made before the sun came up. It was a bit dark. It looks just fine to me, the way I wanted it to look. The color is exactly the way I want it.

Ah, that time before the sun comes up when it's light enough to see but not light enough to fill the landscape with vibrant color.

This capture isn't as vivid as some of your other shots but it looks nice. It has plenty of color, it's just a bit more subdued than usual.

That's a nice time to be standing out there. Arrive at a location early, setup equipment and enjoy the peacefulness of the early morning until sunrise.

It's a nice time to be outdoors.

I like this, the pre-dawn sky has some colour and most of the shot has cool tones that are balanced nicely by the bright red cactus flowers. The other thing I like is detail throughout the image and comp is spot on.

I like this one. Nice shot.

I think I would agree with others, though... try to lighten it somewhat and do some color enhancing. :)

Thanks for the kind words, those of you that have them.

It's not too dark, I love the soft lighting.

Before the cactus flowers showed, also I was thinking, hang on, this is a tad dark. Then - upon scrolling further down - the red flowers appeared and I thought: wow, cool. This is lovely!

Some people here would love to have cacti such as the one that's in bloom in their homes as potted cactus plants. They'd sell for a lot of money!

Not too dark, the tones are lovely, and so is the composition.
I think that this is a very nice picture!

good shot, congrats!

Thank you.

It's not too dark, I love the soft lighting.

Thanks- I like to think I'd be out there even without a camera if that were the way things were. I just like the experience.

Before the cactus flowers showed, also I was thinking, hang on, this is a tad dark. Then - upon scrolling further down - the red flowers appeared and I thought: wow, cool. This is lovely!

Some people here would love to have cacti such as the one that's in bloom in their homes as potted cactus plants. They'd sell for a lot of money!

Thanks LaFoto. Not to far from where this photo was shot there used to be a huge, natural cactus garden with many variety of cactus plants. For years and years, even after it became against the law, people would go out there and dig up cacti to sell. There's pretty much nothing left out there anymore.

Not too dark, the tones are lovely, and so is the composition.
I think that this is a very nice picture!

Thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back