In the New Forest National Park

KevinDks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken within a couple of miles of my house, so a shortage of subject matter isn't a problem, but I'm not entirely satisfied with these. The saturation is different when converted to Jpeg and uploaded to Flickr - not sure how to get it to look the same as it does in Photoshop. But anyway, do they do anything for you?

2464216686_976c82be10_o.jpg

2464216690_0715f26c27_o.jpg

2464216694_e7ae06f192_o.jpg

2464216696_77bebf800c_o.jpg

Thanks Renair, very kind of you to say so. I think that is the most successful one too.

None of them look the same as they did when I was working on them as Photoshop PSDs - should have more saturation, but I can't work out why they change when I save them as Jpegs.

Kevin

Set your colour space to sRGB in Photoshop, then when you edit them and save as jpg it should retain the same as what you saw in PS.

Brilliant, thank you tempra. My scanner software was set to Adobe 1998 and Photoshop to sRGB. Having both on sRGB and re-scanning one of the slides, the 'save for web' conversion doesn't cause as much of a shift in the saturation between the PSD and Jpeg versions.

Of course they still look best when projected on my Braun Paximat, but you can't have everything!

Thanks again,

Kevin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back