What's new

Desert Sentinels

LarryD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
614
Reaction score
3
Location
Mojave Desert
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SE4A0002b.jpg
 
Am I the only one who looks at this picture and sees Rastafarians hanging out in the desert :) Very cool photo!
 
Am I the only one who looks at this picture and sees Rastafarians hanging out in the desert :) Very cool photo!

I thought it looked like an old '70s Rock Band... maybe Ded Zeppelin ;)
 
Am I the only one who looks at this picture and sees Rastafarians hanging out in the desert :) Very cool photo!

First thing in my mind was a group of stoners, so yeah I think we're all on the same page lol.
 
Nice shot.. obviously very evocative for all of us, based on the other comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom