Desert Thunder Raceway

LittleMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to try my hand at some racing action this weekend, and it sure was a good learning experience. Two of my friends (#2 and 28) race this track as well as a few more in the West.

C&C appreciated.

IMG_1160.jpg

f/4, 1/640 sec, ISO100

IMG_1957.jpg

f/6.3, 1/160 sec, ISO100

IMG_2224.jpg

f/4, 1/500 sec, ISO100

And these last three are more of just snapshots I thought I'd throw in ;)

IMG_1984.jpg

This was just supposed to be a practice day! But there were a lot of wrecks. This is the only one I caught though :grumpy:

IMG_2223.jpg

I just liked this one to show how close he was getting to the wall. You can tell he's still sliding and under power because his front left tire is off the ground.

IMG_2317.jpg

And this one just to show a little more emotion from the day. This is older brother (#28) giving little brother (#2) some advice.

Honestly... I really love the 4th one. I know its not catching anything "perfect", but IMO, the dirt flying up in the back looks like a monster coming after the car. I know, I know, has nothing to do with your photography skills per se... just had to say it was an awesome picture. :)

Thank you :) After taking a few pictures of my cousin and his friends riding bulls, I've learned that a lot of the "wrecks" make the most interesting pictures.

Most reactions

Back