A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 9, 2010 #1 Smoke tree A strange beast - A conversation at sunset Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
Hartley TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2010 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2010 #2 I think #1 could use some contrast/color - interesting picture, but a bit flat. I like #2 - neat find! A blue sky would be even better. #3 reminds me of places and times gone by - makes it hard to evaluate.. It's a pity the sky is so bland. Hartley
I think #1 could use some contrast/color - interesting picture, but a bit flat. I like #2 - neat find! A blue sky would be even better. #3 reminds me of places and times gone by - makes it hard to evaluate.. It's a pity the sky is so bland. Hartley
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Hartley said: I think #1 could use some contrast/color - interesting picture, but a bit flat. I like #2 - neat find! A blue sky would be even better. #3 reminds me of places and times gone by - makes it hard to evaluate.. It's a pity the sky is so bland. Hartley Click to expand... Thanks for commenting. I spiced up the first and the third and removed the second altogether--I think it will look nice in B&W. -
Hartley said: I think #1 could use some contrast/color - interesting picture, but a bit flat. I like #2 - neat find! A blue sky would be even better. #3 reminds me of places and times gone by - makes it hard to evaluate.. It's a pity the sky is so bland. Hartley Click to expand... Thanks for commenting. I spiced up the first and the third and removed the second altogether--I think it will look nice in B&W. -