deserted fantasy.....

JonMikal said:
.....and Anicole heads off to Ft. Bragg
If you get a chance, stop by...I'll let you check out my rucksack and my utility belt :eyebrows: Who knows, maybe we can even practice *saluting*?
(this is all just to get you ready for the Rangers...of course)

woodsac said:
If you get a chance, stop by...I'll let you check out my rucksack and my utility belt :eyebrows: Who knows, maybe we can even practice *saluting*?

oh, lord...another couple to find their own island....

i'm running out of islands.....

and still all alone....

maybe this isnt such a bad deal..... i can always take up tiki hut building..
or braiding palmfronds into matts...and table ware...

then quietly going insane.......( quietly... right, i never do anything quietly...)
anicole, you get a few days tops, then swim your size 6 blonde rear back here, damnitall.....

**now, where is the coconut hair i pulled off wilson...?**

woodsac said:

I have soooo tried to stay off this thread ... but geesh! JonMikal gets me all het up talking about Bragg and Gordon ... then you do this ... sheesh! I even tried to manuver everyone over to the Snapshots section for the Miniatures thread ... but OOOOOHHHH No! Give you an office Christmas party and a few drinks in your utility belt (is THAT what it's called nowadays?!) and off we go ...

Long as I don't have to salute like :hail: ... I'm good!

aprilraven said:
oh, lord...another couple to find their own island....

i'm running out of islands.....

and still all alone....

maybe this isnt such a bad deal..... i can always take up tiki hut building..
or braiding palmfronds into matts...and table ware...

then quietly going insane.......( quietly... right, i never do anything quietly...)
anicole, you get a few days tops, then swim your size 6 blonde rear back here, damnitall.....

**now, where is the coconut hair i pulled off wilson...?**

Don't forget ... I was a cheerleader ....

whatcha gonna do with the hair, Pallie? toil and trouble?

Besides, woodsac says he has to have two and I just don't think I'm qualified ...

anicole said:
I have soooo tried to stay off this thread ... but geesh! JonMikal gets me all het up talking about Bragg and Gordon ... then you do this ... sheesh! I even tried to manuver everyone over to the Snapshots section for the Miniatures thread ... but OOOOOHHHH No! Give you an office Christmas party and a few drinks in your utility belt (is THAT what it's called nowadays?!) and off we go ...

:lmao: Nope, never. Saluting should always be done professionaly, the old fashioned way...never on your knees.

anicole said:

first, how many conversations have we had like this??? about this???:heart:

second.... you seen one ruck sack you have seen them all, pallie..!! :lmao:

third....you can not..and i repeat for the hearing impaired.. YOU CAN NOT quit this thread....no sir... no way my pallie... we go down with the ship...

us and the rats...!!!

anicole said:
one and the same ... aren't we ... (including woodsac!)

my sister, ( you got two squares..congrats! i didnt notice!!! your so good! ia so proud....ok..back to the show..)

a man named woodsac, and talks of his rucksack??? h*ll yes, he can sink with me anyday....
but he is all yours... i got more than i can say grace over, thankyouverymuch!

is that water at our feet???

aaahhhh yes ... the former military man that never loses control ... riiiiiight .... gotcha ....

:er:

Raven, darlin', I hate to tell you this, but we've been in over our heads for about two years now ... we just didn't mention it. Figured, we did, if we ignored it ...

So, woodsac ... how ya feel about rodents? As you are with us ... and all ...

woodsac said:
Yea...sup? Who's jumping ship now?

we're not jumping ship ... we're just sinking.

We're like the band on Titanic ... strings and all ... you go, we go. Now it's just a trois ... :wink:

Most reactions

Back