"DESIERTO DE LA MARAVILLA" DESERT OF WONDER

yes. that's what i meant to say. it's perfect. completely perfect. in fact, that lens flare is really starting to grow on me. good job, it's perfect. no need for improvements here.

dont have to be a smart a$$ all the time do you?

I warned you before Vip he is a dickhead and only looking for trouble. Just ignore him. Better yet use the IGNORE button and you wont hear from him again.

Bynx - I have tried not to respond in any way that would allow for room for him to act out or use words against me but, I agree its impossible. Some folks just look for trouble.

Where is the ignore button? I think I will take you up on that and use it.:thumbup:

Last edited:
No need to use the ignore button, I'm done replying. You're an arrogant child whose images lack substance and consequence which wouldn't be at all bad except for your refuses to listen to anything other than praise. I'm not the first one to accuse you of being unable to accept criticism. Perhaps you ought to listen.

Last edited:
OK big boy your tha man! You got me, oh how I need your help or I will not find my way around the click button.

I took praise fine, did not argue or act out. I agreed and saw peoples points and will apply them as I see fit. Whats your problem were you born an a$$hole? Praise is good and its not always the bad CC that helps people grow. I think there are two people that I have really had any issues with you and another and both of you have similar personalities so easy to call out the bad and name call showing lack of maturity. I think this forum has to many chiefs and not enough indians.

I did not realize you invented photography and wrote all the rules, perhaps you can sell me your book of how to take a picture for dummies, make sure you sign it so its worth more as you become famous! Be sure to include many of your bland flat pictures of black and white pictures of weeds in there ok.

Thanks

You click on their name, then look at View Profile on the left side of your screen. Three down from the top is Add to Ignore List.

Def. not a bad one, but needs more tone-mapping

Most reactions

New Topics

Back