Desktop wallpapers

You know what? Some of those aren't half bad. :mrgreen:

Did you take the Jenson Button one when he was moving?

very cool shark, I have "eye" as my desktop background now... amazing detail in the iris.

Scurra said:
very cool shark, I have "eye" as my desktop background now... amazing detail in the iris.

Thanks! I'm still amazed by that shot. The detail in the iris is natural--it was taken in Cancun on the balcony of a hotel room--the detail is a reflection of the ocean.

Shark said:
karissa said:
SHARKIE! HEY! Great pictures as always. You have always been one of my favorites. :)

Hey K!!! Long time no see!! Howya been?!

And thank you--you so sweet!! :D :blulsh2: :hug:

I'm doing good how about yourself? College is... interesting. Love it here but can't wait to get out at the same time. Oh well... live and learn. :p

karissa said:
Shark said:
karissa said:
SHARKIE! HEY! Great pictures as always. You have always been one of my favorites. :)

Hey K!!! Long time no see!! Howya been?!

And thank you--you so sweet!! :D :blulsh2: :hug:

I'm doing good how about yourself? College is... interesting. Love it here but can't wait to get out at the same time. Oh well... live and learn. :p

I'm good! Only about 5 weeks until I get no sleep for the next few years. heh. Other than that, same old same old. Got a new camera, that was exciting. :D

Hey...Karissa is back.

The original TFP posting machine ;) :D

Big Mike said:
Hey...Karissa is back.

The original TFP posting machine ;) :D
:lol: Haha! Oh... I miss those days! Now I'm just stuck reading, and reading, and reading, and studying and.. well. You get the point. I hope to make at least a few posts here a week so I don't fall off the face of the earth again. Thats no fun.

Shark, so do you have to room done for little sharkie and everything? I'll bet that little guy is going to be sooooo cute! (this comming from a girl that can't stand kids!) That new cam was for the kid right? You are started a little young arn't you? :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back