What's new

Desolate Ways

Birinni

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
desolatewaysfm0.jpg
 
Wonderful image! Not sure the title fits however; I was expecting something dark and brooding, not a lit 'happy' image.
 
Stunning exposure... I really like landscapes and particularly those with mountains - the clarity and light in this is superb - the exposure of both the landscape and the sky is excellent . I would love to know what lens you used and the technical details of the shot (focal length etc..).

Like I said, a really good shot - this is the kind of thing that inspires me..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom