TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
res%20sunset%20hdr4_1_2_3%20copy%20copy.jpg

TFL.
Ken

That's what I'm looking for!

edit - (A secluded and remote home with wide-open views)

Very fine.

I really like it. That little sign makes it interesting as well. Great job.

I personally don't like the title, but that's just cause I don't like titles that make no sense.

Another picture worth framing and hanging on a wall!
Good job. It is a very calming, enjoyable shot.

I like it too. It almost bothers me that the sign touches the horizon line... but that's a small nitpick really.

Those colours ... how many of those were there and how many did you produce in pp? They are LOVELY.

And those people who live in the house in the background - they SURE have a detached home. Detached from EVERYTHING else. And their views MUST be all open. Just the sea to one side, and the flats to all the three others.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....much appreciated.

but that's just cause I don't like titles that make no sense.
Gorgeous. Could you explain the title??

edit - (A secluded and remote home with wide-open views)
And those people who live in the house in the background - they SURE have a detached home. Detached from EVERYTHING else. And their views MUST be all open. Just the sea to one side, and the flats to all the three others.
Personally I don't care for the title either and sometimes find it difficult trying to think one up...especially when some people (myself included) only open a thread depending on the title. But you can't post without a title and as you can see, some people get it and some don't.

Those colours ... how many of those were there and how many did you produce in pp? They are LOVELY.
I don't produce anything......I TRY and capture what is already there and hopefully enhance using various processing methods if I feel it's needed OR achievable ;) :mrgreen:
Thanks again for the comments.
Ken.

Most reactions

Back