DeviantART ?!?!

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else has had problems with deviant art? I signed up yesterday and got my confirmation from them saying my account has been activated. However, i cant log-in. I reset my pw "successfully" 5 different times and still cannot log-in. I then tried to contact the "help" section and what do you know....you have to be logged in to get any help!

Very frustrating. Anyone else had any issues with them? Just curious.

My only experience with them is as a buyer. IMO Their site is very slow and that is usually not a good thing.

Thanks Jeff, yes, I too noticed that the site is VERY slow. Its too bad. There are some really nice photos on the site, but boy, customer service and the overall performance is quite displeasing.

But I did find their print quality & delivery to be very good and as a buyer that very important. Are you trying to set account for sales or community & sharing one.

The site has several million visitors every day. It does tend to go down, or lag a bit, once and a while. Try back again. It's down right now in fact. I juts got a connection refused.

I'll check back with them. The part that I find very frustrating is the customer service. I simply have absolutely no way of contacting them. I'm not trying to downtalk the site in any way, I am just frustrated. I'll give it a couple days. Thanks for your replies.

i never had real issues with them
or any problems
the one thing that is a fact
is that they are very strict when it comes to copyright and stuff
when you're using stuff that other people made orso
so there you got to be carefull with
always mention where you got it from if you're copying something.
but besides that i never had real problems like i said
i think deviantart sure rocks.
it's a nice and good way for seeing other people's work

Most reactions

Back