A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 12, 2008 #1 Once home to El Diablo- the cougar, the pink formations form a natural bowl in the foothills along the northern slopes of the Angeles National Forest.
Once home to El Diablo- the cougar, the pink formations form a natural bowl in the foothills along the northern slopes of the Angeles National Forest.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 12, 2008 #2 I like this one a lot.
kellylindseyphotography TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 1,270 Reaction score 0 Location Haverhill, Ma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 12, 2008 #3 I like where your going with this. But I feel the colors may be a little muted for my taste.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 12, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Fox Paw said: I like this one a lot. Click to expand... Thank you. kellylindseyphotography said: I like where your going with this. But I feel the colors may be a little muted for my taste. Click to expand... I'm kind of with you on that. I saved the file differently from the original than I usually do, and it just don't seem to look the same. The colors were very subdued, which I liked, but seem to lose a bit more than usual on the web.
Fox Paw said: I like this one a lot. Click to expand... Thank you. kellylindseyphotography said: I like where your going with this. But I feel the colors may be a little muted for my taste. Click to expand... I'm kind of with you on that. I saved the file differently from the original than I usually do, and it just don't seem to look the same. The colors were very subdued, which I liked, but seem to lose a bit more than usual on the web.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 13, 2008 #5 Great shot....I like it alot.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 rjackjames said: Great shot....I like it alot. Click to expand... thank you