Dexter - 8mth boxer

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't taken any new portraits of Dexter in a few months. He is now 8 mths old and 64 lbs, which is 3 lbs more than my 2.5 yr old boxer, Ty.

Thanks for looking at my little monster :)

344516087_bcCwe-XL-1.jpg

344515330_b7gyi-XL-1.jpg

344517828_9yGgs-XL-1.jpg

wow, i wish i could get my pups to sit still long enough to grab the camera.
I think these are nice. crisp colors. The only thing i see is a paw cut off in #3.
Happy Shooting!!

wow, i wish i could get my pups to sit still long enough to grab the camera.
I think these are nice. crisp colors. The only thing i see is a paw cut off in #3.
Happy Shooting!!

Yea, I saw the paws got clipped a bit.

The reason we haven't taken pictures in months is because he wouldn't sit still for 2 seconds. He is finally starting to calm down a bit! Thank goodness!

great shots!!!

and i love your puppy hes so pretty!!! brindle is my favorite color after gold :)

Thank you :) We are very proud of our boys. They are very well trained and get a lot of attention when they get to go to their Petsmart outtings! Here is my fawn boy, Ty (previously posted):

303514847_e9XPd-XL-1.jpg

Nice photos!

Oh Lyncca, he has grown to be such handsome guy! I have not been able to go on boxerworld in forever because my ISP is messed up and they can't figure out why I can't access the site. I do check in on my phone but don't post much and can't see pictures very easily on a tiny screen.

Hope everything is going well for you all.

Oh Lyncca, he has grown to be such handsome guy! I have not been able to go on boxerworld in forever because my ISP is messed up and they can't figure out why I can't access the site. I do check in on my phone but don't post much and can't see pictures very easily on a tiny screen.

Hope everything is going well for you all.

Hey there :) Thanks, he is *starting* to behave like a nice young man too. Man boxer-puppies kill me! Anyway, I don't really go on boxer world much either. If I do, I am rarely posting pics because of all their requirements on size and having to wait for approval etc. It's a little too much parenting in my opinion :lol:

Most reactions

Back