theraven
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2012
- Messages
- 677
- Reaction score
- 102
- Location
- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Did a shoot of a friends cars down on the local industrial estate, looking for any way I can improve on these shots. Automotive photography is something I am very interested in and really enjoy. I don't charge for it, just do it as a favour.
Looking for any ways to improve, whether that be composition, lighting (used 2 led torches), positioning, post processing etc. Help is very much appreciated!
1

Primera by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
2

Corsa by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
3

Primera by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
4

Primera by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
Looking for any ways to improve, whether that be composition, lighting (used 2 led torches), positioning, post processing etc. Help is very much appreciated!
1

Primera by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
2

Corsa by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
3

Primera by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
4

Primera by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
