Did everyone disappear???

core_17 said:
...it's uber hot out..y'all CAN'T be outside doing things...can you?

I'm boooooooored!

Hello boooooooored, I'm Andy

core_17 said:
...it's uber hot out..y'all CAN'T be outside doing things...can you?

I'm boooooooored!
I'm almost always outside... I'm taking today off of work though so I can finish the guitar.

I'm here....uttering profanities at my ISP who can't seem to figure out why I lose connection 5-6 times a day, down from anywhere between a few minutes to several hours :irked:

Alison said:
I'm here....uttering profanities at my ISP who can't seem to figure out why I lose connection 5-6 times a day, down from anywhere between a few minutes to several hours :irked:

I understand that vent...it's that way constantly at Erik's house...he has wireless internet (not a wireless network, wireless internet) and he's pretty far from the tower. It's very frustrating when you are trying to chat.

Alison said:
That was our problem a while back... they had to replace ALL the equipment in the area to get everything working correctly. It took about a week to get it all done, now it works great.

We have Cable.

We have cable as well. They just replaced every connection from the beginning of the line to the house so we'll see. Watch, they'll get it fixed the week I move to TX :lol:

I was... half outside... I was washing windows in my apartment :D

Funkyflame said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hate washing windows ...

me too... but I'm moving in in September and I need tos tart cleaning it up! The apartment has been empty for the last 5 years!

Most reactions

Back