What's new

Did I made it Right?

elmhurre

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Location
philippines
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I'm here again...
Last November 1, most of the Filipinos celebrated the All Soul's Day. Remembering love ones who already passes away. I took some shots on the cemetery and this one is my favorite, please comment if the composition and lighting are correct. thanks.


$10617927454_e1ef1b3222_b.webp
 
I like it, for the most part. The "see-through" flag takes a little bit to get used to, but I think I can see where you're going with it. The one thing that does bother me, though, is the bright 'blob' of fire (I believe) that's in the blue field of the flag. It keeps drawing my eyes away from the rest of the picture.
 
I like it, for the most part. The "see-through" flag takes a little bit to get used to, but I think I can see where you're going with it. The one thing that does bother me, though, is the bright 'blob' of fire (I believe) that's in the blue field of the flag. It keeps drawing my eyes away from the rest of the picture.

Thanks for the comments, it was a long exposure shot, about 10 seconds at F 2.8 with ISO 200, because it was really dark and only lighted candles was there, that's why the flag became transparent because the wind blew on it. The light on the flower was only a candle and that area was the one i metered but the exposure on the crucifix was too dark so i did used a small flashlight to give a bit of exposure on it. I agree on the white thing on the blue section of the flag i will just try to get rid of it on post process.

Thanks, this kind of comments is what new aspiring photographers, like me needs so we can improve our craft.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom