Did I see that right??

:hug:: Thanks everyone. :hug::
I'm just a big ole spammer - but I promise I'll start posting more photos and less inuendo laden comments about mp3 players. :D if you want, that is. ;-)

And seeing as though it's my last few weeks over here in Europe too I think we need to throw a really big party! (ohh where's LaFoto and her party smilies?!) So if anyone's free tonight feel free to come round to my place. I have pizza, beer, schnaps and champers and of course some french red wine and cheese.

Oh and thanks to everyone here at TPF you guys and gals really are awesome and just a mine of information and I think it's great how you treat everyone one on the board with respect, from the noobie with 1 post... right up to MDowdey - well maybe just the noobies. ;-)

So thank you! Now lets crack open the champers!

Um here's a sample of the entertainment I've got lined up.

liger.jpg

Like my costume??? :sexywink: :whip:

(I hope Mitica doesn't mind me stealing this from his thread)

cool! no more newb diapies for you!!! Congrats on the spam sammichin!

Hey, Meysha. More than 1000! That is waaaay cool.

OK, let's see what is in the fridge:
a9.gif

Ice-cream?
16[1].gif
Pop corn?
food-smiley-007.gif
Red wine?
food-smiley-006.gif
Beer?
00000436.gif
More red wine!
nahrung034.gif
Some bread! Do we need anything else for the 1000-post-cum-bye-bye-Europe-party?

Why does it feel like you've been here for longer than just a few months? Only joined in February?!?!? :shock:
Congrats.

congratulations... I've been here for ages and still not hit 1000. Clearly I don't spam enough. Maybe it's time I became more vocal.

Well, you never told us how you got on with that e-mail you sent. I know there must be reasons why and I shouldn't bring it up but... I'm interested and if you want more posts...

Most reactions

Back