Did some “gardening” today...

Really nice SET! I'm favoring the sugar snap peas sign. :)

Nice set. Love #1. So many ways to shoot that.

Really nice SET! I'm favoring the sugar snap peas sign. :)

I think that’s my favorite of these too. Thanks for your comments!

Nice. My garden has been decimated by the heatwave.

Sorry to hear that Gary, that really stinks. These were all taken at a local estate that has gardens and walking r=trails open to the public. I haven’t had the time to do any of my own gardening this year so 9ve been enjoying the work of others. I highly recommend it.

Nice set. Love #1. So many ways to shoot that.

Thanks! I liked that the center looks like a Shriners’ hat.

Nice set.........

Thank you. I appreciate your taking the time to comment.

Great set.

Thank you!

#1 is perfection!

Thanks! If only it were purple...

Love them all, but double love the first one. I have to put the 60mm on my list.

Love them all, but double love the first one. I have to put the 60mm on my list.

The 60 is the lens that sold me on Fuji. I love it despite its faults: Hunts in low light/low contrast. But the bokeh and the fairly compact size are such an unusual combo. I also think the metal lens hood is cool.

Photos 1,2,3 = Right-click and pull down to "Save Image To Downloads". Not many get that treatment.

Really fine quality pictures, some of the best I've seen from you. Earned the Winner badge from me.

Photos 1,2,3 = Right-click and pull down to "Save Image To Downloads". Not many get that treatment.

Really fine quality pictures, some of the best I've seen from you. Earned the Winner badge from me.

Thanks so much. I appreciate the positive feedback.

The 60 is the lens that sold me on Fuji. I love it despite its faults: Hunts in low light/low contrast. But the bokeh and the fairly compact size are such an unusual combo. I also think the metal lens hood is cool.

I love the rendering from the 85 mm 1.8 on my Canon and would love a lens like that for the Fuji.

Cracking and colourful set of images, the 60mm looks a great lens.

Most reactions

Back