What's new

Did this this morning. Like to know your thoughts

Idahophoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Location
I live in Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_6812copy.jpg
 
It's too small on my screen to properly critique but looks like you got everything right. You might consider upping the saturation just a smidge because you have a really nice color scheme going on there between the blues, cyans, faint magentas, light and dark greens. I also like how the sky is clearer in the water than in the sky.
 
Thanks, Ill put up a bigger one. Just was unsure of a good size as I did'nt want it to big

IMG_6812copy2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I was about to say it looks underexposed, but now I am not so sure since the center sky is close to being blown out.

Maybe this would be a good shot for hdr lol. I know close to nothing about it.

It is very moody, and I like it.:thumbup:
 
I like the photo.... with two exceptions.

It is underexposed, at least on my monitor.

IMO, this is where the "Rule of Thirds" shouldn't be broken. Your horizon line is too centered.... either move it to the top or lower third.
 
I wish you attempted HDR! A little too dark for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom