What's new

difference between a regular...

Jpilch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
miami
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what is the difference between a nikon d5100 and a nikon d5100 dx format?
 
DX refers to the sensor size... All d5100's are DX format. Nikon's top end bodies have a larger sensor designated "FX".
 
I found a d5100 dx with a 18-55mm lens refurbished by nikon for 730.00 Which is a great deal. Though I don't know buying something refurbished was the most smartest thing to do but just a consideration and then I saw it was a dx and had no clue if that is a step down or up in the camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom