MatchlessArts No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 413 Reaction score 83 Aug 7, 2012 #1 Just some messing around with my sisters fushigi ball.
WesternGuy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 5,281 Reaction score 1,219 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 #2 Interesting image, but I am afraid that I don't quite get the reference to "different worlds" - but then I am not sure what a "fushigi ball" is either. Maybe you could enlighten us? WesternGuy
Interesting image, but I am afraid that I don't quite get the reference to "different worlds" - but then I am not sure what a "fushigi ball" is either. Maybe you could enlighten us? WesternGuy
OLaA No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 5, 2012 Messages 259 Reaction score 48 Location Sacramento, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 #3 I think he's referring to the planet looking orbs in each of the balls.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 #4 Without understanding much, i liked it