digital Camera question

rooky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since you guys have probably used more than me. ... Which is probably the best digital camera right now for the money. Whats the most bang for the buck?

Im curious.

Since you guys have probably used more than me. ... Which is probably the best digital camera right now for the money. Whats the most bang for the buck?

Im curious.

Nikon D40.

Agreed. But that DOES NOT mean its the best camera for you of course. There are many thing you have to consider when deciding which camera you will be able to make the most out of.

Depends on what kind of shooting you are into. Are you thinking about getting a SLR or a Point and shoot?

Best bang for the buck right now is D200. Theyve come down so much and they are

i see that camera being sold from 600-1600.00 lol. hard to tell whats a deal and whats a rip.

Im curious.

Used Canon 5D. Originally $3000-$3500. Barely used and in great shape can be found for $1600-$1700 and new, about $2200

That or the Hasselblad CFV 16.6mp digital back. It's only $9,995 and is a digital medium format back. Then you're going to need the body for about $2,700. You can get both for $12,995

I mean, 48 bit rgb color depth as opposed to just hitting 14 bit in the new line of 35mm and crop sensor DSLR bodies.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/437386-REG/Hasselblad_70320525_503CWD_SLR_Digital_Camera.html

wow village, thats some bucks lol. might be out of my range. I might could du 12 G's for a car. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back