Digital compact Camera: Sony T70 or DSC-W90?

RobertaForster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!
I need a new compact digital camera and I don't know which one I'll buy, what is better? I have read T70 doesn't record movies with more than 10 minutes, is it true?

I could help you (especially in the Sony area) if you were a bit more specific.

Do you need something with a lot of cool features? Do you need something that just takes good pictures and quality video?

I like the T70 myself but it's expensive. Most likely it is true that it will not record more than ten minutes but most other Sony cameras record until the memory is full.

The W90 is a bit cheaper and it's discontinued so you might be able to find it for a far lower price than the T70. It records to the capacity of your Memory Stick Pro Duo and also 8 megapixels. Also has 3x optical like the T70 but lacks your wide touch screen.

I'd say go with the W90.

Thank you so much for your reply
It is weird, I found out T70 cheaper than W90 at the same store o_O
I'd like to have a camera to take good photos day by day and also to record movies, a camera for my pocket :)
But I like cool features too, besides the widescreen LCD, which features T70 has that W90 doesn't have? I couldn't find the main differences between the two cameras

I don't think there is much a difference but the design, look and feel. That's the last part you should judge it on. If it is cheaper, the T70 is a nice deal but if you want longer videos, the W90. But then again, if you want to save money, you could paste the videos together!

SO thank you so much! I wand full-not-broken videos, so I think I'll buy W90 ehehehe I think It will give all I need from a compact camera ^^

Most reactions

Back