Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2008 #1
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2008 #2 I don't get it....sorry
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Yes. Well. Modern Art. The first is more to my liking. More colours, less empty space. But my ... what IS this?
Yes. Well. Modern Art. The first is more to my liking. More colours, less empty space. But my ... what IS this?
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2008 #4 LaFoto said: Yes. Well. Modern Art. The first is more to my liking. More colours, less empty space. But my ... what IS this? Click to expand... It looks like a Macro of the space between leader and frame one on a roll of processed film.
LaFoto said: Yes. Well. Modern Art. The first is more to my liking. More colours, less empty space. But my ... what IS this? Click to expand... It looks like a Macro of the space between leader and frame one on a roll of processed film.
Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 The first shot is a picture of a traffic lights, one side being green the other being red. The second shot is of a tail light and a street light. I didn't feel a need for a lens. Thanks for looking.
The first shot is a picture of a traffic lights, one side being green the other being red. The second shot is of a tail light and a street light. I didn't feel a need for a lens. Thanks for looking.
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2008 #6 Ah, lol. I had a feeling about what would happen when a photo was taken with out a lens but this is a little clearer than I antisipated.
Ah, lol. I had a feeling about what would happen when a photo was taken with out a lens but this is a little clearer than I antisipated.