Digital rebel XT question

Mrjangles14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just recieved a refurb digital rebel xt, it looks brand new. My question to other XT owners is, does the metal brackets that the flash slide on rattle? my rattle against the flash like crazy and its REALLY annoying.

I don't own the XT, but a girlfriend just bought one. Since I have the XTi, we sat in my livingroom for hours comparing the two. I can say that I didn't feel any rattling at all from her brand new camera. Sorry!

The built-in flash? Yes it does, when it's down. If you mean the hot shoe, no it does not.

I have just exactly that model for a three months (brand new, of course). Even I didn't use built-in flash much frequently, I have to admit that there is no rattling sound in any case. Just a slice good sound when snapping shoots. Ask for help in some photo service or pray :hail: that problem will vanish.

Thanks for your responses, its just the metal struts on the pop-up that rattle a little bit when it is down.

on my xt they are a little loose but nothing too crazy. At first I freaked out but then I just realized thats how it is.

Most reactions

Back