What's new

Discarded Things

pez1 1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
2,102
Reaction score
2,021
Location
N Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_discarded010jpjc.jpg
 
There can be intrigue in chaos, but I don't think there is enough in this example. Perhaps it's the PoV.... seems to be a lot of dead spaces. Somebody likes yellow.
 
There can be intrigue in chaos, but I don't think there is enough in this example. Perhaps it's the PoV.... seems to be a lot of dead spaces. Somebody likes yellow.
Thanks for the C's- and you are completely right. I looked at this stuff and thought, "wuh hey, there's a lot of yeller in that..." :lol:
 
this picture works for me it's a good one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom