aliyawar No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 349 Reaction score 65 Location India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2013 #1 For your C&C DSC02794 copy by AliYawar.M, on Flickr
swashburn421 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2012 Messages 135 Reaction score 10 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2013 #2 I'm not a big fan of all the grain in the background. Try to make it more sharp and it would be a much better photo
I'm not a big fan of all the grain in the background. Try to make it more sharp and it would be a much better photo
aliyawar No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 349 Reaction score 65 Location India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 13, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 swashburn421 said: I'm not a big fan of all the grain in the background. Try to make it more sharp and it would be a much better photo Click to expand... Thanks..I will try to do that....but for me..grains add a certain gruffness to this piece..but I can be wrong
swashburn421 said: I'm not a big fan of all the grain in the background. Try to make it more sharp and it would be a much better photo Click to expand... Thanks..I will try to do that....but for me..grains add a certain gruffness to this piece..but I can be wrong