What's new

Distorsión II

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
422
Reaction score
9
Location
Castellón (Spain)
Villareal-Castellón-Spain

distorsionii9go.jpg
 
wow! looks great! and awesome tones it has!!!
 
oh ya! Love the DOF on this, and a great blue glow!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
 
I normally dont like when people photoshop pictures into looking crazy and weird, (for lack of better words) but this one you pulled it off. I like it. Its so cool how it looks like wood
 
awesome!! looks really cool :thumbup:
 
I wonder whether this was actually photoshopped to this effect, or whether it is a surface which reflects the village in the distance like this - and gives just that amount of distortion to give this photo the title? To me it seems to be a surface in focus and a blurred reflection... And if that is so then: hats off to you, Carlos!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom