What's new

Distrohopper

Dikkie4

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
1,006
Reaction score
361
Location
Belgium / Brussels
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all !

Today I released a new song called 'Distrohopper'.

It contains both techno, new beat and (post)rock.
Not the best combination, I know. But it happened that way.

You can check it out via different streaming platforms, choose wisely:
@bulevardi

artworks-ynVsPLsqjSz4YY83-aTWa1Q-t500x500.jpg


Recorded in Linux Mint Xfce
Daw: Reaper
Synths with U-He Hive
Guitar effects with Mod Duo from ModDevices

Have a nice day !
x
 
I can't access it to hear it.

Reaper is great, I use it too. Free as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom