Divi Tree at Baby Beach/Aruba

psreilly

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Kind of the typical "Aruba shot" but I couldn't help but take a snap of one of these cool trees

Kind of the typical "Aruba shot" but I couldn't help but take a snap of one of these cool trees
13119900_10206339266147918_2305813938579709117_o.jpg

Haven't been there in over 30 years. Surprised there is any open beach left. This looks like the upper East side of the island?

No it's actually the south east side, near San Nicolaas and Sero Colorado. The upper east side is actually where all the rough water is and I got quite a few good shots up there too

Should look into going back, can't go wrong there

Haven't been there in over 30 years. Surprised there is any open beach left. This looks like the upper East side of the island?

No it's actually the south east side, near San Nicolaas and Sero Colorado. The upper east side is actually where all the rough water is and I got quite a few good shots up there too

Ahhh. The rocks/reef threw me. Is Charlie's still open in St Nick?

Ahhh. The rocks/reef threw me. Is Charlie's still open in St Nick?

haha yeah it's still there. Can get kind of dodgy at night, but overall it's a cool little bar

Most reactions

Back