What's new

DJI Spark

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 11, 2010
Messages
3,867
Reaction score
1,386
Location
Western New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale is my DJI spark drone. Excellent condition, functions as new. Had one very minor crash when it was brand new, and it’s functioned flawlessly since that time.

Includes the case pictured, drone, controller, chargers, PolarPro ND filter set, and 3 batteries.

Asking $450. I’d also consider full/partial trades for Nikon lenses or bodies, go pro cameras, or even a Fuji x100 series camera.

I have over $800 invested, but don’t have a use for it since I got my phantom 4 Pro.

More information or details available upon request.

i-CN2vJDm-X2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wish you'd posted this a couple of weeks ago... I just went out and bought pretty much this exact package.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom