What's new

DLR at night

grimidol

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
36
Reaction score
3
Location
kent
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
TFeel free to help me get better by commenting on pictures
217827_10151105915782268_1161989962_n.jpg
 
Going to photo shop post out
530213_10151106230082268_1095081569_n.jpg
 
I can't see your EXIF data but I think you need to either speed up the shutter or lower the ISO a stop or two. You're getting some blown highlights on the platform.

Slight underexposure is easier to correct in post processing than over exposure.

As a side note, I've lived in London nearly 4 years and never been on the DLR!
 
Thanks yer this wad at work last night i will try tonight see if i can go down on the iso or aperture at Greenwich tonight .
DLR is a good way around :-)
 
tried again last night setting was 2-4 seconds 100 iso f8 with d rating back ground on ??
DSCN0347.jpg

DSCN0337.jpg

DSCN0348.jpg

DSCN0340.jpg
 
Your second attempt is much better. Nice lights
 
Really interesting series. I like the game with movement and light
 
Thanks i hope to take some more soon never tried this before so a good learning curve
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom