Do I still qualify?

Boutte

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been coming here almost 2 years. Do I still qualify as a beginner? Because I sure feel like one.
Anyway here are some recent efforts.

1247384910_cPHF8-XL.jpg

1226577608_GiBXX-O.jpg

(Yes it's faked)

Been coming here almost 2 years. Do I still qualify as a beginner? Because I sure feel like one.
I guess you are whatever you say you are. From what I've seen of your work though, I wouldn't assume that you were a beginner.
(Yes it's faked)
Still cool as hell though.

I guess you are whatever you say you are. From what I've seen of your work though, I wouldn't assume that you were a beginner.
(Yes it's faked)
Still cool as hell though.
Thanks.
I've had what I consider a real camera for about 2 years now. Before that I had a Kodak P&S. I grew up with an old K1000 in my hand but that was a long time ago.

I have to say that you seem to have a real talent for spooky B&W's... I don't think I've seen a ton of them, but the few I have seen have left an impression on me. Keep it up!

Hell, even your avatar has that spooky B&W feel to it. :thumbup:

I have to say that you seem to have a real talent for spooky B&W's... I don't think I've seen a ton of them, but the few I have seen have left an impression on me. Keep it up!

Hell, even your avatar has that spooky B&W feel to it. :thumbup:

His avatar reminds me of Gene Hackman in the movie Enemy of the State. You're right on with the spooky B&W's. I especially like 2 and 3 but the puffy clouds in 1 are quite vivid. Nice work.

Yay, another photog from NOLA :)

I like the images, especially the candle shot (but I'm a sucker for shallow DOF)

i would honestly say you are. they all have pretty weak composition.

Most reactions

Back