Do not leave camera on places prone to excessive heat...

What kind of a job do you do that you are not allowed to take your camera in? Isn't there a way you can put it in a bookbag or something and take it in with you anyhow? I can't imagine them searching your things to see if you have your camera with you. Maybe either that or talk to the boss and see if you can leave it in their office during the day so you don't have to leave it in the car. If none of those options work, I would leave it at home.

In quite many industries cameras are prohibited, in some even mobile phone cams pose a problem, and laptops with integrated cams are prohibited (as Apple had to realise ... )

If you still bring in a cam into a no-cam zone, that could well be a reason for being sacked.

In quite many industries cameras are prohibited, in some even mobile phone cams pose a problem, and laptops with integrated cams are prohibited (as Apple had to realise ... )

If you still bring in a cam into a no-cam zone, that could well be a reason for being sacked.

Yea, after I thought about it, I see where cameras can be a big problem. I wasn't thinking that far into it though. I blame it on finals week ;)

When I worked at Ritz Camera Any personal gear (especially in camera bags) was strictly prohibited. I would imagine to keep people from adding to their gear and claiming they had it all along.

Most reactions

Back