dbvirago No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2012 Messages 470 Reaction score 124 Location Dunwoody, Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2013 #1 Lighting, composition, etc? And if so, any comments on the angled one? TIA #1 #2
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2013 #2 For me, the table top material competes for attention with the food. The tilt doesn't work for me at all.
For me, the table top material competes for attention with the food. The tilt doesn't work for me at all.
dbvirago No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2012 Messages 470 Reaction score 124 Location Dunwoody, Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks for the feedback. I got that placemat as a more neutral background than some of my others. I will also try this on the plain wood tabletop.
thanks for the feedback. I got that placemat as a more neutral background than some of my others. I will also try this on the plain wood tabletop.